Mercht Challenges is designed to spark some inspiration for your next / first Mercht campaign, sell some tees and hopefully win a prize. It might be a challenge that is close to your heart, or a challenge that gets you trying something new.
Challenge #1 details
We are delighted to share our first ever Mercht Challenges design brief! Hopefully this will spark some creativity and inspire you to upload a new Mercht campaign, sell some tees and hopefully win some prizes.
The theme for our first challenge is…
The Great Outdoors
During these crazy times we are really missing being able to spend time outside. Show some love for the great outdoors by creating a design based around this theme.
This is totally up to your own interpretation. It could be a great adventure or something on your doorstep. Anything that inspires you to get out of the house and into a different mindset.
Good luck, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
You could win
- 1st Prize – 1 x £250 Voucher to spend at Awesome Merch
- 2nd Prize – 1 x £150 Voucher to spend at Awesome Merch
- 3rd Prize – 1 x £100 Voucher to spend at Awesome Merch
How to enter
- Create a design based around the current theme (only T-shirts are eligible for this campaign)
- Set up your campaign on Mercht and choose 14 days for your campaign length (check out the rules here)
- Check the Mercht Challenges tickbox
- When your campaign goes live, promote it to your audience through your socials, and we’ll do the same.
- Get your designs in for this challenge by Thursday 14th May
- All challenge campaigns go live on Friday 15th May
- Winners announced Wednesday 27th May
- All challenge campaigns end on Friday 29th May
New to Mercht?
Mercht is a risk free way of selling your merch straight to customers which is a great way for your customers to support you with no upfront costs. We look after the printing and fulfilment ourselves and then we pay out the earnings directly to you. So it’s a really efficient and easy way of selling your merchandise directly to customers.
As an example, everybody’s favourite Leeds implant Drew Millward recently put a shirt on Mercht and made over 100 sales, which is an incredible haul. Check out some of our favourite campaigns below or head to Mercht to see some of the designs for sale right now